The 'Served Here Good Food Champions' category celebrate individuals who are leading the way in championing Food for Life Served Here. Winners will be announced on 15th November at City Hall, London, at an inspiring celebration event endorsed by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, and healthy food advocate Prue Leith CBE will deliver a welcome speech.
Who are we looking for?
- Early years champion
- Further and higher education champion
- Healthcare champion
- Independent school champion
- Restaurants, events and leisure champion
- Schools champion
- Workplace champion
How to nominate?
Nominate your Served Here Good Food Champion by submitting an online nomination form. You can include supporting material such as testimonials, menus, photos etc. Please only send relevant, concise and factual info. Ensure you have read the entry criteria thoroughly and answered within the 2500 character limit. You can nominate yourself, a colleague or someone who has inspired you at a FFLSH accredited site. It is this entry that will convince the judges your nominee deserves an award.
In your nomination, you must include how the nominee demonstrates at least one of the following:
- Leading on an innovative way of meeting the standards or a standard in particular
- Developed or created links with suppliers, customers, and wider community as part of their accreditation
- Passionate about good food and been involved in food education with staff and customers
- Been involved in making changes to meet the standards for example changes to ingredients, menus and the food served.
Nominations are open until Friday 6th September and finalists will all be notified by 27th September.